- Take the M5 to Goulburn
- Before you reach Goulburn shopping centre, take a right turn at Union St and follow the signs to Taralga (45km NW)
- Go straight through Taralga and after 10km, take a right turn at the Wombeyan Caves turn-off
- After only 2.5kms, take a left at Jerrong Rd (a dirt road) and head towards Wiaborough
- Stay on Jerrong Rd for a full 21kms (making two small river crossings – don’t worry a sedan can do it) until you eventually reach Glen Rd on your left.
- Binacrombi is less than 8kms down Glen Rd.
- Go throught the main street of Oberon and turn left at the Goulburn turn-off. Take the road to Black Springs.
- Turn left at Abecrombie Rd (at the cross roads – this is the Goulburn turnoff.
- Follow this road for 25km then turn left at the Mt Werong/Jerrong sign (Cosgrove Rd)
- Travel along road for aprox. 1.5kn and turn right at Jerrong Rd (sign says Wiaborough 11)
- Travel along road then turn right at Glen Rd.
- Binacrombi is less than 8kms down Glen Rd
To print directions click here.
To view a map click here